Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.04.2005

Webgrams! Come an' Get 'Em!

As a professional robot, I have an extensive array of JavaScript-based projects available for public use. And here they are:

And that's why it's so important to have trust in the system to correct itself.

Processing 7×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Never. But I didn't post them before.

12/04/2005 3:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Where was the backwards script writer when I needed it yesterday on FAKIEGRIND!!! Well, at least this will prevent me from pulling the other half of my hair out!

Thanks for sharing!!!


BTW--GYROBOCOP or Roboshrub: I'm having trouble on my site again. It seems that the fourth post on is appearing in really tiny font. My 'View Text' is on 'Larger' in MS IE. What the heck is going on here???

p.s. There's this pretty cool thing going on at the following site:

www.micheleagnew.com

Check it out. You'll get lots of hits and meet people that are just like you...well, maybe not. JUST KIDDING! It's fun. Go have a ball!

12/04/2005 4:49 PM  
Blogger Cabe gesticulated...

Ah the Roboshrub team, what will they think of next?

Perhaps:

A Twix that can eat itself?

Diet Coke that spills on your floor and mops itself up so that your floor gets sticky and then it realizes that it has no potential use to human beings?

12/04/2005 4:53 PM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

If Coke were sentient, the ad slogan "enjoy!" would take on whole new meanings, such as "enjoy a stimulating conversation."

Diet Coke would provide a stimulating, caffeine-free conversation.

But I digress

And will do so again

Unless stopped

12/04/2005 9:18 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

That was an interesting experience.

So tell us Roboshrub, about these "Pinoccio in Space" movies I found for you.

12/04/2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Yes! isn't he cute? I like gigantor. I just found a little plastic robot ortement(sp) as I was going through my X-Mas decorations. & my neighbor has a robot made of ?tin cans hanging on her porch. Strange coincidence or...

12/04/2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

BTW, the webgrams(?)not to useful for me. I want something that can tell the future or give me the winning lottery #.

12/05/2005 12:05 AM