Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.01.2005

BREAKING! We're Now Thousandaires!

After conducting a Google search for "Roboshrub", I found out some startling news: we're actually worth thousands of dollars! Latest estimates value our blog at $5,428.73 with the value of outgoing links valued at $789.82

My other blog, "Fires of the Frozen Blogosphere", however, is worth a whopping $14,460.78 with outgoing links valued at $2,912.16

How to the other blogs compare?

Fakiegrind- Valued at $5,543.37
Jaibhakti- Valued at $6,461.61
I Moved Your Cheese, Moron- Valued at $18,830.22
The Federalist Solution- Valued at $2,508.21
Ramblings of the bearded one- Valued at $9,988.22

Listed on BlogShares

Processing 16×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

So, should we buy stock? What will you charge for a share?
I am going to draw 'Gigantor' at 4:00 in the morning for you.

12/01/2005 11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Can I have my money in one lump sum, or do I have to take monthly installments??

BTW...how/where did you find the information?

12/02/2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I did a Google search for "Roboshrub". One of the pages listed how much the blog was worth. It was pure coincidence.

And it doesn't matter. It's not real money; it's BLOG money, which has no value. It's like Confederate sand dollars.

12/02/2005 11:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Oops....I just found your link on the post. That's interesting. What is this value based on, and how can I benefit from it???

--insanely sane, Bhakti

12/02/2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

As I said, this whole Blogshares thing doesn't use real money, so it's pointless to use it.

12/02/2005 1:49 PM  
Blogger Stan gesticulated...

Oh, I see delete my link huh,
Beware!

12/02/2005 2:06 PM  
Blogger Cabe gesticulated...

Lol. Im his favorite.

12/02/2005 2:56 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Actually, I got rid of the link by accident. It's now back. These things happen.

But only because you didn't believe enough in the grand vision of Roboshrub, who will own you all one day from atop the golden-plated balcony of his solid marble castle in the south of Spain during the coldest Winter ever to strike the European continent in thousands of years.

12/02/2005 3:29 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Wait... l>t, is your nickname to imply that "l" is less than "t", or is it a text-art face?

'Cause if it IS text-art, I shall make a much better, animated face capable of laser-eye surgery!

12/02/2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger Miladysa gesticulated...

I wish it was not blog money and pounds sterling :)

12/02/2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

oh--Gyrobo, my little metal guy--you have been blessed with a visit from blog royalty *drum roll...red carpet* MILADYSA!!!!

Do you know how fortunate you are?? She is the bomb-diggity of all bomb diggities!!! She is the meow of the cats meow!!! She is the icing on the proverbial cake!!! She is the filling of a Ring Ding!!! (???)

Anyway, she's the coolest, hippest, raddest, most bestest of all blog royalty. Consider yourself lucky. :)

12/02/2005 8:56 PM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

My creditors will be very happy to learn about this.

Maybe I can use my site's value as collateral for a loan, so I can purchase that salon-style hair drying machine I've had my eye on for so long now.

I'm calling my broker right now.

12/02/2005 10:27 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The secret to having a high blog value is to have a lot of people link to you.

12/02/2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Nope it is not text-art. hereis a good one I made today. Prob. someone else has figured it out tho:

:[|> (it's Jesus!)

Isn't that clever?

12/02/2005 11:44 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

That's the most awesome thing I've seen since awesome came to awesome town.

Other than that, I'm exhausted from a solid two hours of commenting of about two dozen blogs.

G'Night.

12/02/2005 11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

I still like my Frank Zappa emoticon:

:>{-

12/03/2005 10:16 PM