Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

11.26.2005

Post-Thanksgiving Pretender Thread

The only way to prove you defeated the king of a previous dynasty is to have the king of that dynasty alive and in your possession. That was because we didn't have news-media back then. Today, we have stunt doubles.

Barring that, how was Thanksgiving?!

Processing 34×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Thanksgiving was terrific...but...you ...can't be Gyrobo...I....just...robonapped Gyro--...unless, of course,....I've grabbed the wrong--CRAP!!!

11/26/2005 3:05 PM  
Blogger Cabe gesticulated...

Thanksgiving was alright, except for the fact my blog was attacked by DU'ers, or Anti-Freepers.

11/26/2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Thanksgiving. Thank full it's over. We always have it at my house. my family loves to eat but, none of them like doing dishes much. As soon as the food's gone they either crawl off & sleep or get stoned. I try to have it early so im not up at midnight doing dishes.
Bah Humbug!

11/26/2005 5:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

As for me, this was a very bland Thanksgiving. I blame everyone else for my failings, especially those who I don't even know!

11/26/2005 8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Hey Gyrobo--come on, little metal guy, humor me! Didn't you see the way I dressed you up as Santo Gyroboclaus????

11/26/2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Oh, I saw it. I thought it was a fair representation of me. Did you use Photoshop? Photoshop is second to none.

11/27/2005 2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

No, I'm low-brow. I used 'Paint' !!!! Just having some fun...at your expense. I thought you would appreciate being Robonapped. Guess I thought wrong, huh?

11/27/2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I used Paint for all my Timages except for that time I tried using Flash. I stopped because Flash is just to hard to learn completely in less than a day.

11/27/2005 10:23 PM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

I'm so glad it wasn't the real Gyrobo who was "robonapped".

Now that I've gone into therapy to dismantle my Endtime Adjuster alter ego, I have no superpowered avatar whom I could send on a rescue mission.

It's making me a little sad.

11/27/2005 10:36 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Have you seen the cartoon on 'Adult Swim' called 'Gigantor'? A black & white cartoon, very primitive. He is controlled by remote control.
BTW, all this pulsating, I think I'm having a seizure.

11/27/2005 10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

AND I AM BHAKTI--THE ROBONAPPING QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!

11/27/2005 11:33 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

AND I AM GYROBO, NOW WHERE'S THAT PIE!?!?

11/28/2005 8:58 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Primitive robot-dude endowed w/common sense if nothing else is going to go off & save the world, while you all postulate about your superpowers.

11/28/2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

L>T How come we're letting her just sit around and comment like this? She is a mere human after all!!

11/28/2005 11:07 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Everyone who comments on this blog is an honorary robot until January 21, 2009. That's when the next great American President gets sworn in. Any idea who that may be?

11/28/2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

HHmmm..we're going to have to have a muppet like character in the foregroung, and a genius pulling the strings in the background.

I say Alfred. E. Neuman for president, and Frank Zappa for Vice President.

Or, perhaps if we don't want to go the cartoon/dead person route, you could create a Gyrobo-type to fit the bill. What do you think?

Holy crapola! You're not going to believe this, but my Word Verification letters spell WAYNE!! Do I win a prize????

11/28/2005 2:21 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

My word verification letters once spelled a curse word. It was the best filter-related time I ever had.

11/28/2005 2:34 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Hey, Roboshrub! Did you bounce that Nathan Earl guy off the blog? He's not showing up as a contributor. Actually, I don't think he ever contributed anything. Is that why you bumped him?

11/28/2005 2:37 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I guess that means he's never going to help us make a super flash animation. Although, I'm starting to doubt he ever knew Flash.

11/28/2005 3:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Here's your pie, Gyrobo!

11/28/2005 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

I can't believe you just threw a pie into the eye of your creator!

11/28/2005 3:35 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

All your techno crap is going to crash some day & battries will rule again! Listen bhakti, I'll pit my batterys against your pulsating bottom anyday, Ha!

11/28/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

touche`!

11/28/2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Hey--Gyrobo...I've put my Avatar to good use. I created a quisi (however you spell that) logo/heading for my blog. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Thanks. :)

11/28/2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Mmmmmm! Face-pie is delicious!

11/28/2005 9:35 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Well, I just made a few changes to the blog, let's see...

I changed "comments" to "robo-comments", added a ton more slogans and logos to the queues, put in a little copyright thing at the bottom of the blog, and also I anti-blurred the title for hyperlinks. Yay JavaScript!

11/28/2005 10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Okay...you lost me on that stuff...remember, I'm working in Paint...the only Java I know is coffee.

11/28/2005 10:47 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Roboshrub, 1033! for you!!
Since i am an honorary Robot, do i need end of the world insurance? do i have to fill out a form? Will I get a robot decorder ring in the mail? These things must be clarified, as I am confused.
I feel you might be mezmerised by bhaki's pulsating bottom & have forgotten your special purpose.

11/29/2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

A lot of this blog is based on JavaScript code. Each time the page is loaded, JavaScript causes a different logo and blurb under it to display.

And no, no one needs to buy endtime insurance. But when the armageddon strikes, you're gonna want some. Many factors indicate that the world will end in 2012. Since we've only got seven years left, I recommend you start watching a Tom Cruise movie. That'll kill so much time...

Seriously, he's crazy, jumping on couches and so forth.

11/29/2005 11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Oh come-on Eileen...I LOVE Tom Cruise! I love any man who bases his entire thought process and life around a science-fiction writer! I, for one, am studying Kingology...I pray to Stephen King every night and pray that I'm doing right by him and sending him enough money every month (don't want to get the pigs blood spilt on me at the prom!!)


NOTE TO READERS: this comment was not meant to offend. If you are a Scientologist, good for you. Thank gOd we live in America where we can get away with such nonsense.

11/29/2005 11:52 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I don't think jumping on couches is part of Scientology. It's part of Robotology, and I practice couch-jumping every night at 6:35 p.m. exactly.

11/29/2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Are you saying what I think you're saying?? That Tom Cruise is not only an alleged homosexual-science-fictonist, but he's also...a...robot???? Damn. It this is true, you could make a TON of money from the National Enquirer or The Star by providing them with this information!! Go for it, Gyrobo.

P.S. Have you ever dated one of those Fembots that Fakiegrind contends could open a hearty can of Whoop-*ss on Jamie Sommers and her bionic dog, Max??

11/29/2005 1:30 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Tom Cruise has a teeny tiny little head. I despise him. He is a bad actor in my opinion.
I am waiting in anticapation for my decoder ring. Then I will be able to understand the innerworkings & help save someone from something.

11/29/2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

I'm waiting for a mood ring so I'll know when I'm happy.

11/29/2005 9:20 PM