Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.15.2005

Transport Redux


Processing 23×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Cabe gesticulated...

German Panzer Tank ain't on here eh?

I guess it's not very reliable.

12/15/2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

I said Hovercraft...those are soooooooooooooo cool!

12/15/2005 10:07 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The prevailing thought seems to be aimed at hovercraft.

I did some research. Hovercraft are legally registered as boats, and can achieve speeds of over 70 miles per hour.

12/15/2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

I still like the Hovercraft (I picked that before I knew what anyone else picked). This is excitement for sure!
My second choice is a stretch limo.....now that is style!
So, if I couldn't catch a ride on a hovercraft, I would definitely be riding in a stretch limo! :)

12/15/2005 11:06 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

I like the old fashion limo thing!

12/15/2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger His Majesty gesticulated...

How 'bout a hovering stretch limo?

That would fall under the "other" category.

12/16/2005 12:36 AM  
Blogger His Majesty gesticulated...

Now, Gyrobo, the time of your elimination proceedeth!

12/16/2005 12:37 AM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

I just have to learn how to get it on my profile--I'm computer illiterate.

12/16/2005 1:06 AM  
Blogger Ticharu gesticulated...

The coolest way to get from point A to point B is to stay in bed and just dream it!

12/16/2005 6:42 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

I happen to like the romantic idea of the rickshaw. Also, the rickshaw boy.
Dammit gybro! Her batterys are leaking, AGAIN.

12/16/2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

bTW< love the curlers & babybot loves them, too.

12/16/2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Ah, of course! Dreaming...

"The shortest distance between two points is always 0, because any two points in our perceivable space are actually contiguous in some other universe, postulating infinity."

12/16/2005 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

It;s the 21st century and I want to know just one thing:

Where is my flying car?

12/16/2005 1:25 PM  
Blogger Calzone gesticulated...

I can fly yo...not very fast but I can.

12/16/2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

I voted War Elephant.

BTW--how the heck did you get the Blogpoll onto your post? I couldn't get it to show up. It kept reading as HTML. So, I used to just put them in my sidebar.


BTW--GYROBO, did you happen to pass gas in the elevator????? I told AnonyMouse that the elevator comment HAD to be from you!! It was SO funny!!! Come on now, tell the truth!!

12/16/2005 3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

BTW--I hooked up my Broadband DSL and it rocks the pants off of dial-up. I can actually hear the Zappa music when I visit his site. And I don't have to wait 5 minutes for my blog to load when I sign on!!

12/16/2005 3:16 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

THanks mucho for the avatar! I got it to work. And I linked you too!

12/16/2005 4:30 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I think hovercraft qualifies as "flying car".

As for the poll, I couldn't get it to show up on the post. Something about not accepting the script tag. So, I put the poll in a separate htm file, and filled the post with an inline frame which linked to the poll file.

All in all, Blogger really should get a poll function.

12/16/2005 7:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Oh, and no, it wasn't me who left that particular comment. I left the one about the Olympic medal, though.

12/16/2005 7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

RE: the BlogPoll stuff--I have no idea what you just said, but I believe you nonetheless. Thank you.

RE: the comment on Discreet Disclosures. Darn it. I have no idea who left that comment, but I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard when I read it!!

So, what competition were you in when you didn't win the medal?? I'm thinking Bobsledding.

12/16/2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I wasn't in any event. I didn't participate in the Olympics. That's probably a big part of why I didn't win.

12/16/2005 10:14 PM  
Blogger Robert A. Ganoosh gesticulated...

I picked War Elephant. I'm glad everyone thinks hovercraft are so cool though, as I am currently in the market to purchase one. Either that or an airboat. I haven't decided. You see, because I live on an island which is surrounded by fresh water that tends to be frozen for a certain percentage of the year. I am trying to obtain a vehicle that can transit on both water and ice.

12/17/2005 12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Well, just like the new jersey lottery says, "You can't win if you don't play!"

12/17/2005 1:00 PM