Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

3.06.2006

Open Thread With A Hint Of Lime

This thread is now open.
Like, half the day is gone.
This thread is now broken.
Riding down the Autobahn.


He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake...

Who knows which way
The wind blows, and what sways
The willows, and since when
Did you know the secret of
Borogoves? Turtle Doves?

Made with wuv. You got it, guv.
That's a wrap. Cheese wrap, that is.

Processing 9×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry gesticulated...

Worst president EVER!

:)

3/06/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Karl the Sorcerer gesticulated...

All I know is, I seen ten kids go into his ranch for a pancake breakfast. And I seen nine come out. I ain't sayin' there's a shark in there, but it just seems a little suspicious to me.

3/06/2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Ticharu gesticulated...

You had a little groove thing goin' on there Gyrobo!

3/06/2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The olio keeps me thinking portfolio.

3/06/2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger Cabe gesticulated...

I'm closely related to the lady who is going to go against Hillary Clinton. Dun Dun Dun! (Actually related to her husband)

Haha I'm so biased!

3/06/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger Mr. Guesa gesticulated...

I agree Alex...this guy is a fucking joke...I just put up a bunch of photos of what the US is going to look like once the Republicans have sold all of America to terrorists...it's enjoyable...

3/06/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

There's someone running against Hillary?! I had no idea, what with the utter futility of such a candidate. Seriously, the Force told me so.

3/07/2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Why is it that all of the people in the current admin are holding axes?? This is getting scary.

3/08/2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Everyone holds axes in the future!

3/09/2006 10:14 AM