Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

5.04.2006

I'm NOT Bill Clinton!

It's as simple as that. I'm not Bill Clinton. I'm Karl, a friendly sorcerer that casts magic spells and so forth to occasionally generate plot events in the poorly thought out farce that is Roboshrub Inc.


My potions will one day save the world, if I don't destroy it first.

At the behest of the Armada Automata Resitor Squad, I have been asked to cast a protective aura. So here goes:

Eieron boseas nov icoq g'dish!

*waves hands*

I have cast a spell of temporary robot insanity. Every Friday from now on, the visage of the mighty Roboshrub will be replaced at the top of yonder sidebar by an insane robot. The spell only has the power to exist for one day a week (because you only paid me 1/7 of our agreed upon price) and will only be active once clicked on. Does not stack with Thorns Aura. +3 to Combat Skills.

Auro lerb vee!

*Throws small plastic stars at you*

MAGIC!


Now, back to my reckless experimentation!

Processing 10×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

If you look at that picture of Karl long enough, it gets all Magic Eye on you.

5/04/2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

I'm not Bill Clinton either, & every robot i've met so far has been crazy. i.e., the only thing new is my avatar.

Tomorrow I'm going to say 'i.e.' on every blog i visit.

That was a good eye. It gave me the willys. Almost as scary as death visiting me last night.

5/05/2006 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

im not michael dukakis.

5/05/2006 1:09 AM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

It's funny how we say robots "go crazy". In actuality, it's just some sort of circuitry misshap that causes them to act different than usual, and we humans saddle them with the anthropomorphism "crazy".

Humans, however, can get one of their four humours unbalanced, and then you have to apply leeches.

5/05/2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger His Majesty gesticulated...

I am NOT the inside of an inner tube!

5/05/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

No, absolutely not. No one can replace Roboshrub! I will not have it!

5/05/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Karl the Sorcerer gesticulated...

¡Sí, señor!

5/05/2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Holy crapola!!!
Karl woke me out of a fortnight sleep!
It's good to be back...
I shall make a concerted effort to visit more often...
As long as Karl doesn't put his spell on me...
Perhaps he already has...
Seeing as how I can't stop using these annoying elipses...
?...

5/05/2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Karl the Sorcerer gesticulated...

I thought no one had noticed my punctuation curse...

5/05/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison gesticulated...

Hmmm, you kinda look like ya had a bypass sergury before, I think you ARE Clinton!

5/06/2006 10:56 AM