Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

7.17.2005

Harry Potter and the Ending Spoiler

That's right- I've just finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and now that I know the ending, I feel no qualms about ruining it for everyone else.

The Half-Blood Prince is this man:



Fear him, for he is evil!

Processing 11×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Seriously, the half blood prince is Snape (page 604). And if you were wondering who died, it was Dumbledore (page 596). Ha! Now you have no reason to read the book!

7/17/2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

Oh man, and I was going to read it too.

*SHAKES FIST*

Um. Except I'm mostly reading it because it's all anyone will be talking about for a while. So whatever.

Other sources have told me there is hanky-panky! Confirm or deny? I am too lazy for mediocre writing.

7/17/2005 1:11 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Parhaps there is, and perhaps there isn't. You can never tell with the British.

7/17/2005 1:20 AM  
Blogger Boomski gesticulated...

HAHAHAHAH Hilarious. I hope a bunch of little kids (or those loony ass young adults) read this and got all upset

7/17/2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Actually, it was a picture of Jonathan Harris who played Dr. Smith on Lost in Space. And the way I see it, anyone who would read a post entitled "Harry Potter and the Ending Spoiler" deserves to have the ending ruined for them. Also, it makes me laugh.

7/17/2005 4:46 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

And how did anyone find this blog?

7/17/2005 4:49 PM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

What's this "/* thing gyrobo keeps doing? Or does it actually say something there, and my fairly nonstandard browser is rendering it oddly?

I am now on page 400ish orperhaps even 450ish. There is no hanky panky as of yet! Except possibly with Draco. I am fairly certain Draco is engaging in hanky panky.

I am liking it a good deal better than HARRY POTTER AND THE STUCK CAPSLOCK.

7/17/2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I loaded the page in Opera and that "/* thing showed up, but it's not supposed to. It should have been something written in italics, but instead Opera chose to render it poorly. Use Firefox!

7/17/2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

HELLS NO, Opera is better due to infinite customability. I love my sidebar in place of tags. And my customized right-click menu. And my saved sessions. And my transfers window. And my window trash can. And probably some other things too.

Finished it. Hanky panky did not disappoint! I am filled with girly romance novel type joy.

R.A.B = Regulus Black?

7/18/2005 1:21 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Of course! Why didn't I see it before?!? It was so obvious!

7/18/2005 9:47 AM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

I suspect you may be mocking me, but it's so hard to tell when there are ?!?s involved.

7/18/2005 5:03 PM