Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.25.2005

Unwarping the Time Continuum

In accordance with ancient celtic tradition, I'm unloading a swarm of all-new, never before seen (by the public) TIMAGES!!!

Merry Fishmas!


Processing 11×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Yeah, Freedom to the Elves!

Merry Christmas Robo!

12/25/2005 1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

You are TOO darn funny, Gyrobo! Have you ever written a comic strip?? Has your artwork ever been published?

Thank you for making me laugh. I loved them ALL!!!

12/25/2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Posting things on blogs might be considered publishing.

As for comic strips, I refer you to this.

12/25/2005 10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Do you want to exchange links?

12/25/2005 10:30 PM  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden gesticulated...

12 26 05

ha ha ha ha ha you are too funny Gyrobo. Merry Christmas:)

12/26/2005 6:45 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

I want a calender! Way better art & jokes then any i've seen for next year! 'We usally get the, 'I Hate Cats' calender, but, they didn't have any.
I got the 'New York Times', dog cartoon one. & we all know how dry their humor is.
Honestly, If you had a calender, I'd pay 12.99 + shipping.

12/26/2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

P. S. your graphics are so colorful they'd show really great in a calender. it's the kinda thing people want; bright, simple, & funny.

12/26/2005 1:28 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I've never thought about a calendar...

I guess I could make a print-out one.

12/26/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

Nice graphics. Hope you had a great Robo-Christmas. Did you at least get any oil as a present?

12/26/2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

Those are great. Thanks for sharing with the world!
Love the Pirate!

12/26/2005 5:29 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

I'm totally serious about a calender.
I'm on the board of a non-profit Org. 'Encouraging Breast Cancer survivors' foundation, & we just put together a calender to sell to support the foundation.
Let's brainstorm on yours & my ideas, & figure out how to do it.
I'll give you my e-mail address, O.K.?

12/26/2005 9:03 PM