Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.24.2005

Chirstmas Eve Open Thread

Nothing new to report, but I'm fully intent on my once-a-day posting.


Processing 5×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Did you get that.....

thing I sent you?

12/24/2005 10:30 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

As I've said before, that thing you sent me was highly destructive and should be disposed of-

oh, wait, there's people watchin'!

*runs away*

12/24/2005 10:49 PM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

Hey, that looks like my classroom!

12/24/2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Art imitates life.

12/25/2005 12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Oh Jeez...there's actually a teacher in my school who pretty much takes this attitude! (re: the cartoon you posted)

12/26/2005 11:36 AM