Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.30.2006

Half A Beard

Half a beard, TWICE the fun!

Processing 26×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...



Gerald Ford is gonna kill you!

12/30/2006 11:46 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Let him come! I've got a silver-coated Jimmy Carter.

12/31/2006 12:12 AM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

The half-beard doesn't bother me
half as much as his
half rotted teeth.
Ew.

I want to say COOL new *I don't know what it's called*...but I don't know what it's called...
*ahem* :-D
The little icon thing that bookmarks your blog & is in the address bar.

I've been away much too long...I'm starting to sound like a girl or something!??! :-S

Happy New Year!

12/31/2006 5:33 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry gesticulated...

The are so swollen and procine.

12/31/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

It's called a "favicon," and I just changed it about two days ago.

What does everyone think of the new one?

12/31/2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...



Silly robot, FavIcons are for rabbits.

I think you should have your favicon as the little square robot-face which appears by the comments in SCUBA.

12/31/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

"Happy New Year!"

Try not to blow your circuits celebrating. ;]

12/31/2006 3:04 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Happy New Year Gyro and all!
~xo
Lee Ann

12/31/2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

You're all worth every penny.

12/31/2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

My Little Metal Guy--Happy New Year to you too!
It was wonderful to hear from you!

I will be blogging more in the new year after I get my laptop (I'm currently trying to figure out which Dell I want).

Happy wishes, always!

12/31/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Ticharu gesticulated...

The halfbearede is defly pretty, I likey! Give that cartoon another soda!

12/31/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

HAHA!!!!
I LOVE the newest favicon!!!
:-D

12/31/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

@Bhakti: Hi-ho the derry-o, the blogger on her Dell.

@Ticharu: Diet or regular?

@Jin: It's probably going to be the last favicon for a long time, hopefully.

12/31/2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Somebody took my advice!

12/31/2006 9:46 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Well, I reworked the icon slightly.

Always looking for ways to improve the site... and I'm sure Roboshrub will approve of any new favicons, as the old one was a tad boring.

12/31/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


How's life in the future?

Does life exist?

1/01/2007 12:39 AM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

Is it a big deal to install a favicon?
*POUT*
I want a cake flavoricon.
:-D

I tried to go beta tonight.
I can't.
It says I have too many blogs or posts or comments or something...there is no support yet for my 'type of account'. (Whatever that means...)

1/01/2007 5:28 AM  
Blogger Kim Ayres gesticulated...

Happy New Year, Gyrobo.

Maybe I should give this a go - Ramblings of the half-bearded one... hmmm

1/01/2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Bob Dole will kill us all!

1/01/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

Nancy Pelosi made him do it.

1/01/2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger mkecurler gesticulated...

Happy 007. Stay Classy Gyrobo

1/01/2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

@Hippo: The future...so beautiful... they should've... sent a poet...

@Jin: Enjoy your favicon!

@Kim: Thank you for making the quip I knew--nay, hoped--you would.

@Fred: She also restricted clearance to encrypted datastreams.

@Sabatkes: How did you know I was Sean Connery in real life?

1/02/2007 4:48 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

The only good Democrat is a non-Republican Democrat.

1/02/2007 9:13 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

I've got a half beard, too.

It's the middle half.

hqqzqf

1/03/2007 11:06 PM  
Blogger mika gesticulated...

ah, mr. shrub, your blog does bring a smile to my face!

'appy new year!!

1/04/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Phillip R Goodman gesticulated...

i like the pretty colours but i don't get the punch line maybe it floored my brain or my mind floored it away from me now i can't think what i was thinking when i thought.

1/16/2007 9:58 AM