Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.06.2006

The Joke Is On YOU

You've done this before, haven't you?

Processing 26×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger jin gesticulated...

Hey, THANKS Gyrobo!!!

This post just reminded me that I need ketchup from the grocery store!!!

12/06/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

That's exactly what I was going for.

12/06/2006 10:39 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

We have a totally huge bottle of ketchup in the cupboard.

smtgnyqd

12/06/2006 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

As I don't have a ketchup related comment I just say, That's a freak'n great pic. The shoe in particular made me chuckle.

12/06/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

That's an ivy league loafer.

Naturally, ivy is home to many weird and wonderful creatures.

12/06/2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

I've heard of Shoe Tongue, but this is rediculous.

xbhubvt

12/07/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

I'll bring the mustard.

12/07/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger G3T Films gesticulated...

A league is 18228 feet... that's a lot of loafers.

12/07/2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Boots bought in bulk boost benefits, but loafers lined lopsided 'long a league? Duly denotes a disaster, I daresay!

12/07/2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

We can put the ketchup & mustard on a filet of sole with side dishes, to boot!!!

I hope I'm not over-stepping my bounds, here?!

12/07/2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I don't understand why everyone is mentioning ketchup, but yes, that would be acceptable.

12/07/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger G3T Films gesticulated...

Don't play innocent Gyrobo! You know very well why everyone is mentioning Ketchup.

12/07/2006 11:07 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


mustard..

There... I have diffused the crisis.

The cold war is over. Let us live in peace. And stop throwing your garbage over the fence!

12/08/2006 4:19 AM  
Blogger mika gesticulated...

i dont have any ketchup!

quick, what should i do?

12/08/2006 6:20 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

You must sing!

Sing the song of ketchup,
Lathered on the rye!
Sing the song of candy,
Floating through the sky!
Sing the song of lanyards,
Lacing in the vortex!
Sing the song of brainstorms,
Howling in the cortex!

12/08/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Is that what those things called? I just thought it was a lazy way to write "and"

other then that I have no clue as to what is going on.

Do all you people have autism or something? (not that's there's anything wrong with that)

12/08/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

No, but we do regularly enjoy punk rock.

Seriously, if we were autistic, the art would be much better.

12/08/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

Jin, have you tried that purple Ketchup that Heinz made in conjunction with the movie Shrek? I just want to know if it tasted differently.

12/08/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

Purple ketchup must taste like GRAPE!

Gyrobo will know...
if not, we'll get HIM to taste it!
(Just in case it's yucky...
robots don't mind you know.)

BTW Gyrobo...I didn't click your button today. I've restrained myself, finally!
(Although I'm having trouble typing through all this duct tape...)
:-S

12/09/2006 4:49 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

What's so unusual about having an ambersand in your name? I mean at least he didn't have sand in his amber.

12/09/2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

Blue skin always cracks me up. In 1986, while vacationing in the Netherlands, I contracted a bad case of Smurf Fever. They had to sequester me in a special blue-free environment for the better part of a month.

Oh yeah, and Fakiegrind must die!

12/09/2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger His Majesty gesticulated...

Ach! Zee Flatlander is become evil!

That was my job, you know. Viceroy of the Armada Automata. Then our plans went to seed, so we could finance the Fantastic Energy Sphere...

Where did it all go so wrong?

12/09/2006 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

I'm imagining somewhere between 'Ach!' and 'Sphere'.

12/10/2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One gesticulated...

I think that was a grea ttrick to play on the future person. What has future Me everdone for Now Me except use all the thng I make and purchase. Future Me eats the food Now Me buys, mess up the bed that Now Me made and takes credit for the work Now Me does.

And do I even get a card from Future Me saying "thanks" No! Damn Future Me all to heck for being so thoughtless.

12/11/2006 4:18 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Hey Gyro!
Miss you.

12/11/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Wow... it's been almost a week. We must get a new post up soon, lest the mystical energies of the void consume us.

12/11/2006 10:09 PM