Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.26.2005

A Daily Timage Site?! Unheard Of!

No, I assure you, it's quite real. I've decided that since so many people love my little Timages, and since making 'em is faster than writing a ten page novel, I'm going to post a Timage a day. But not to keep the doctor away. That's what apples are for.

So I guess this new site is for Timages, Fires of the Frozen Lower Blogosphere is for, like, politics, and Roboshrub Inc. itself is for random short stories and the like.

I'm pretty sure I can handle this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to run away very fast.

Processing 7×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

Hoorah for Timages!

My new host-body feels a little tingly.

12/26/2005 11:48 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

As soon as Dr. Flavour can craft you a new body from your recovered eyeballs, the tingling will stop.

Then the tearing will begin.

12/27/2005 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

Hey , actually i like your style man , i am begining to admire ...

And i think you are a nice coder , too , the javascript tells me ...


And please , can i know your age ???


This is BooTCaT

12/27/2005 9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

YIKES! You never answered my question as to whether or not you are a college student; however, with this much time on your hands you couldn't possibly be anything else!! :)

I'm SO looking forward to a Timage a Day!!!! Yippeeeeee!

12/27/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Calzone gesticulated...

I always feel like I'm on percocets and Pabst Blue Ribbon when I'm over here.

12/27/2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

I'd rather have vicodin and bud lite.
just kidding....

Let's see it! ;)

12/27/2005 8:20 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

I love those timeages!

12/28/2005 5:08 PM