Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

2.24.2007

UP2 I.Q. Test

The original UP (Uno Pregunta) I.Q. test was created by Professor Jöhan Düking in 1956, but was soon rendered obsolete by the launch of Sputnik. Düking spent years tweaking the test to accommodate new astronomical phenomena, and the revised version was administered to a pack of wild Tasmanian kangaroos in 1974:



They all passed without exception, much to the chagrin of DP (Dos Preguntas) test champions. UP2 was formally adopted as a psychoanalytical standard the following year, and in 1987 the test was used to validate the sentience of IBM’s Deep Pockets computer system. Ten years later, UP2 became the primary method of vetting presidential candidates among political pundits.

If you yourself have trouble deriving the correct answer, perhaps you should try upgrading your consciousness with Roboshrub Incorporated’s brand new line of Opera Widgets (indefinite limit per customer).

Processing 19×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


We meet again Dr. Jones...

I guess that leap from the lion's head must have made you mad?

2/25/2007 4:03 AM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

The answer to your test is:

YES

What do I win???

2/25/2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger G3T Films gesticulated...

I believe you mean the Forester Kangaroo. They's so dang smart they seceded from the commonwealth in 1982.

2/25/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

Roscal's Home?!

Um...I don't think I want to go there. You may give my prize to Rich.

2/26/2007 5:50 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One gesticulated...

The last two might get you in trouble with the moral majority. I thnk Bob Dole is coming for you.

The right answer is 7, not the correct answer though.

Word vert: bausdorc, whihc means I am a base dork

2/26/2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

If the answer has to be in the form of a question, then it's "What is the name of the little girl who played Punky Brewster"?

2/26/2007 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

Soleil Moon Frye!

2/26/2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger wallycrawler gesticulated...

I dunno what da f... it means , but i love r2k's new avatar . Kind'a reminds me of "Lost In Space" .

I loved "Lost In Space" !

"Danger Will Robinson" ! "Danger , Danger" !

"Ohhh The pain , the pain" .
Doctor Smith was so gay .

2/26/2007 7:45 PM  
Blogger Arcturus gesticulated...

Lord Gyrobo, you're a very interesting person. I have this strange feeling you're like 19 years old or something.

I'm assuming this whole UP and DP stuff is a joke, so anything I post might look dumb, so I'll just not saying anything.

Political pundits vet would-be presidential candidates the old fashioned way: whichever way the mainstream media pack and the corporate media owners are going. They know who signs their paychecks. I don't think it's any more difficult than that.

2/26/2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

I'm freakin' out, man!

dluzclwl

2/26/2007 11:02 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Oh man, it's not working.

Fine, click the link

2/26/2007 11:04 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

I don't understand any of it! I need a brain transplant!

2/28/2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

CONSPIRACY!

It has just come to my attention that:
"Lord Gyrobo the Awesome"
is
in fact
an Anagram for:
"See thy room or a bed Glow"

SHOCKING!

3/03/2007 11:16 PM  
Blogger mkecurler gesticulated...

How do you keep coming up with this stuff!?

3/04/2007 10:40 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One gesticulated...

And jintrinsique can be rearranged to say It Risqué Jinn

3/05/2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

Obviously the correct answer is 42. It's so simple even a caveman could do it.

3/05/2007 7:43 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

I think I like the second one.
Maybe because of the image at the very front of it!

Have a great week!
~xo

3/05/2007 10:00 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry gesticulated...

I think @ triangle is the best.

3/07/2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

I don't know widgets from giblets. But picnic tidbits really slip my biscuit.

3/10/2007 5:47 PM