Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

7.17.2006

Best of Captcha

While many people utterly despise the little word verification things that must be filled before posting a comment, others recognize it as an excellent way to prevent comment spam. As a robot, I'm forbidden to participate in this childish discussion; however, I am able to stop and smell the veridical roses, so to speak. By your powers combined, here you go.

This one made me sad.


This one scares me for reasons I can't understand.


This one made me timid for a few days.


Reminded me of that new show, "Psych!"


They misspelled New York...


I used to have some pogs... and that other part vaguely resembles that show Roboshrub likes, FLCL.


'Sup with you?


This one just sounds like some kind of police show.


Just rolls off the tongue; musical, isn't it?


This one is ours.


How 'bout a hot cup o' joe?


My gut told me you'd enjoy this.


You're looking at pron.


Isn't this pronounced "cyborg?"


This one's very secretive...


I'm filled with elation!


Google! Such language!


Aw, look at the cute little hindrance!


I've never seen such an active captcha.


Boom! Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-awwwwwww!

Processing 19×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

Nice work! I can see a boardgame based on this--like pictionary or scrabble. You could call it Verimorph.

Just remember: if it makes the bigtime, I want a cut.

"xegoelmn"

7/17/2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I figured it was time to stop telling people about the weird combinations I kept seeing, and starting showing them.

7/17/2006 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

Ktzbdrwr

I think we can all enjoy a little pussy in the boudoir.

7/17/2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

There must be another way. Perhaps a pre-emptive strike on Spam?


iazpajjq

7/17/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger His Majesty gesticulated...

Your frivolous misuse of a serious annoyance must end! You must obey me, for I control all that is, was, and ever shall be! I am the infinite and the ultimate! I am the bender, and the spoon! I am the balloon, and I am the string!

And now I am hungry.

7/17/2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

Which would make you the teeth and the lasagna?



vfrev: I like people with verve but not as much as people with Furry Verve!

7/17/2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

xvglcys
holio eglacias?

damn! cdzyw
cud z cow?

double damn!! vprpp
vurp... pardon me

7/18/2006 2:40 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

I remember when Cyborg J was on Foy PD! That was cool.

emodsiso

7/18/2006 7:36 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...



FkyuPtrptmuS

I think someone's been screwing around here!

7/18/2006 8:49 AM  
Blogger Karl the Sorcerer gesticulated...

"ooqqa"

7/18/2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Here is one: ihrtumch

7/18/2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

THAT one was written in secret by the forced laborers who work the Google verification machine.

7/18/2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger David Amulet gesticulated...

Mine reminds me of Wheel of Fortune:

kxsmgslww

I'D LIKE TO BUY A VOWEL!

-- david

7/19/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

ylrnmm: You learn with M&Ms?

You're a robot?

7/19/2006 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

I have a non-exploding mechanical badger for you. Don't worry, I'm also disappointed.


oebjigq

LOOK AT THOSE LEGS FLY! It's the Über Jig!

7/19/2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Vee are all robots in zee land of zee Roboshrub.

7/19/2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God gesticulated...

Yeah that FOYPD is the Fountain of Youth Police Department.

They're run ragged.

But they all look about 12.

Curious.

7/21/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Saffron gesticulated...

-his majesty-
if ur hungry dat often, no wonder you're the balloon!

7/22/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Phillip R Goodman gesticulated...

i often think someones trying to send me secret msgs. but i know that the law of randomness states that anything can come up from that and that if its left on loung enouth anything and everything will, one day it may well say Kill kill kill then we will all be in trouble. makes you think maybe what we are saying doesn't reallly make any sense and theres no such thing as language everything is random and what we say just occaisionaly hits the right part of the brain, acctually it doesn't make me think attall.

hxejueci
think i need something to drink
i know what the msgs mean its all subliminal product placement.

7/27/2006 7:16 AM