Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

6.15.2006

Forced Interview

  1. Other than yourself pick the contestant that remains in Last Gladiator Standing you think will win?

    The henchman. No matter how many times a henchman is destroyed, he always returns, strength renewed. James Bond found this out the hard way.
  2. What's your favorite color of Pink?

    Inner tube.
  3. What's your favorite episode of Golden Girls?

    Episode VI.
  4. If you were Anna Nicole Smith, what would you do with your child?

    Take it windsurfing.
  5. How many figures am I holding up?

    180/π
  6. Decipher this code: *66hsther;o adthaodf stop.

    "Dear Senator Lithgow, I regret to inform you that all your base are belong to us. Sincerely, Gentleman."
  7. What's wrong with this Meme?

    It lacks sawdust.
  8. Create your own question and answer it.

    When is a door not a door?

    When its appearance has been distorted to the point where it is no longer recognizable as a door.
  9. What's your wrestler name?

    The Perfunctory Fist.
  10. Do you have a man crush on Luke Cage?

    No.
  11. Are you the weakest link?

    That information is classified.
  12. Are you prepared for the Dalek invasion over here?

    I've been prepared. Where were you?
  13. Switch lives with one blogger for a year?

    No, I haven't.
  14. Who has the best sidekick in LGS?

    I might, if I can get one...
  15. If you watched the season finale of Doctor Who, what did you think?

    I think I shouldn't reveal my thoughts exactly because some people may not have seen the finale. I'm not a spoiler! Never have been. Well, maybe...
  16. Do you know who Lookwell! is?

    I came dangerously close to saying "yo mama."
  17. Tag 3 people you wouldn't share socks with(except Henchmen)

    I choose Roboshrub Incorporated, Bathroom Hippo, and your friend and mine, Happy T. Fluke.

Processing 6×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...



I know what ya mean...I once shared socks with Mr. Fluke. Moments later Maskatron cloned an army of me. Don't know how my socks got in his control...
Anyway the army was insubordinate. They were gassed.

6/15/2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

Windsurfing? Wouldn't the salt water damage your robot innards?

6/15/2006 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

And yet strangely he has no problem eating salted peanuts.

6/15/2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

I love the color pink!
Possibly my favorite!

6/15/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Goober peas goober peas, I'm gonna get me some goober peas!

6/16/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Robots never know when to stop mincing words.

6/17/2006 11:55 AM