Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

1.02.2006

Once-A-Day Posting Officially Ends

Yes, it was a riggorous pace, but I managed to ensure a post each day for the entire month of December. But I survived! You didn't think I could make it... but I exceeded all your expectations, and thrived on the labor thrust upon me! Like a horse ridden to its early demise, I learned from my mistakes, and will never repeat them.

First mistake: I never saw it coming. A whole month of chronic posting? How did I ever fall into such a rut... my creative muscles are dying of exhaustion! I'll never be able write a funny story for days!

Also, I write best when I'm sleep-deprived. Since I've got two more weeks of vacation before the next semester, I'm getting enough sleep, and therefore, nothing of note is forming in my mind.

Already. My. Mind. Weakens.


Boom! Pow pow! I'm a computer!

I'll be back tomorrow, so you'd also probably be here, under the moon and stars. That's where the dreams to dream and the sights to see are coming from. Forming lilly pads deep in the night sky, above the puny Earth where all can gaze upon its majestic beauty. I understand the sky-people, and they know that deep under all my human organs lies the robotic heart of a pirate. “MP3 pirate”, shouts iBeard from beyond the barrier of life and death. Yes... iBeard died a long time ago, along with the crew of the Seasnail... I remember it quite clearly, as though I had been there.

Why do I&mdash is my mind playing tricks on me?! Who are you?!

Processing 7×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

One a day is too much, dude. Not that we didn't all benefit from the redoubled exposure to Roboshurbbery.

But really, it was an embarrasment of riches. My eyes couldn't keep up with the pace.

Aaaargh! Now I have to wear a patch, and I don't mean the nicotine kind. Shiver me timbers and download some Metallica, I believe this ship is setting sail....destination: INSANITY

1/02/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Insanity is our middle initialization file complete.

*reformatting at 12%*

1/02/2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

I understand, writing daily is hard. I think I am going to cut back some too!

1/02/2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Loved it-miss it. What will the new year bring?

1/03/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

I enjoyed your posts immensely!

1/03/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

Hey, Gyrobocop--thanks for all of the posts in Decemberonimo. They were great!

p.s. why you don't comment on my blog no more? Is it my lack of English skills or what, man? (to be spoken like Carlito, from Carlito's Way [Pacino movie]).

1/03/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Calzone gesticulated...

dude..are you Kilroy?

go for twice a week...nice easy pace

1/03/2006 4:41 PM