Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

3.16.2008

Little Pieces of Obfuscation

So I was going through my bin of test cases today, and I came across a bunch of the cryptography samples I put together to help me figure out how to create €ncryptør:It was a lot of fun to go through all those pages again. Not only did I get to see where my scripting abilities were over a year ago, but I cleaned up the code somewhat.
Picture Unrelated
Tomorrow I’m going to New York City for a two-day debate with the police horses. I say they’re a more costly long-term investment than motorbikes; let’s see what they say.

Processing 8×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

Somehow I doubt the horses will be to open to logical persuasion.

And in case I've never said it, thanks for the Encryptor. That's a great program.

3/16/2008 8:20 AM  
Blogger G3T Films gesticulated...

Oooo, whitenoise made me yump fer yoy. That's a some nice coderlating.


As for the horses, you will find you're somewhat wrong. Sure, on the front of it the motorbike seems to be cheaper in the long term but you're not factoring in the eventual sales revenue from horse meat pies. Mmmm mmmm, now that's a some good gravy!

3/16/2008 8:11 PM  
Blogger Nepharia gesticulated...

Personally, I like the horses (I'm not in New York, but we do have them in the city where I live). It makes the cops both more approachable and they can access more areas on a street than just....well....the street.

Also, I really loved the "Do not click here link." I groveled appropriately....several times. :D

3/16/2008 9:21 PM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

Always been a fan of transposition...my mom was dyslexic and would read me the entire opus of Dr. Seus backwards each night. And I would respond with, "mom uoy evol", at which she would slap me upside the head and say "who you calling evil, you ungrateful cretin!"

Ahhh, childhood. Nice panda pic too!

3/16/2008 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

HAEACCFIGACCGBDBBADBDDFICADBDBABFIDY eelgnbks/ieyrtfoa ayogoe tsnp uurrl i nrwh cesf W4C8HC1A8I81136TAB3E078A 449B0N833OC033I39774S471E1831!62095 781Y7A47IAABA7P693P7C81EA2941EB70E5894!B2403

3/17/2008 1:09 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

If you can't win a debate against a horse, then you're as dumb as a mule.

3/17/2008 8:32 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Does every New York governor have an affair?

3/18/2008 12:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

And of course, I bet know one is going to ask the horses how they feel about the subject. Typical.

3/19/2008 9:13 AM