Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

2.18.2007

Letters from Hoth


To my dear comrades in the daylight lands,
How long has it been? Months? Weeks? I can no longer remember. The landscape visible from my quarter’s window is blurred and buried from snow. At times the sill is filled, walled in with icy whiteness. If it weren't for the Roboshrub my sense would have left me long ago. From this long line, I can remember how the sun shines, how grass grows, the freshness of the evergreens. Ah home...
I wish you all better than I,
Mr. R9NE

-------

To my devote fans,
Welcome to my mind. This outlet is the way I have of maintaining proper, human communication. Cabin fever has reduced communication with my fellow residents to grunts and unintelligible babbling. Campus has been shut down to "keep students safe". While this is a cause for celebration in my fellow, primitive students I suspect this is the cover for something much more devilish. I've been avoiding cabin fever by long walks around campus, reconnaissance and meeting with a contact off campus. This is accomplished by putting on two pairs of under garments, long johns, double laired pants and three shirts as well as a coat, hat and gloves. She, my contact, prefers not to be mentioned by name, even in my most private of journals, but suffice it to say she has helped a great deal.
The pieces are coming together.
-Mr. R9NE


TO BE CONTINUED...
?

Processing 12×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger jin gesticulated...

Months?

Icy whiteness?

Cabin fever?

pieces???


______________________

*jin screams in terror*

"DONNER PARTY"

2/19/2007 6:25 AM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Thank goodness for contacts & internet access. Don't lose hope!

2/19/2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Oh my!
Where are you?

2/19/2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Talk about cabin fever, I couldn't get on the Internet all day today.

Hrmph!

2/19/2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

I think there is a specially made Tylenol product for cabin fever.

2/19/2007 7:48 PM  
Blogger Professor Huxley gesticulated...

Disco fever is a good deal more severe.

2/19/2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


He's probably mad you weren't in class today. On the account of a holiday. And on the account of no dog bikkie's from students who wish to receive an A.

2/19/2007 10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown gesticulated...

First of all, I have to say that I LOVE your Mission Statement, Credits, and...it's late...what was the third link on the top called?? SORRY! 'Embarrassed.

Anyway, those options are really cool!

============

At times the sill is filled, walled in with icy whiteness.
I LOVE this sentence. Can I say I wrote it? You should win a Pulitzer for this sentence. Yes, I'm submitting this fine sentence for a Pulitzer. Does anyone have any contact information with regard to the Pulitzer?


++++++++++

Who is SHE who refuses to be named? Can you give us a hint? Maybe a word scramble (must tell us the cultural origin of the name in order to give us some kind of leg up in the unscrambling department).

)(**)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

YOU'RE STILL I COLLEGE????

Is it your mission in life to MAKE ME FEEL OLD!?!!!!?OIH V0 t3k3837 lieh 0EH lek ]E0 YT0HT;f]-W0E UGY08hutoGR8 GQY803HIROTJGFMG7TQY308[Iqew;oj Asdn flikdem f
EF AEF a
EF U]EFU EIFH [EH HFF]FF
EPJN
e E=



erfe

e0

9
- we44e-t

2
E=Mc

2/19/2007 11:22 PM  
Blogger G3T Films gesticulated...

Damn Benji and his icy cuteness!

Split Benji open to stay warm if you must.

2/20/2007 1:23 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Mmm, (munch munch), it has been hell here in the icy winter (munch munch). Life is harsh (munch munch) and many of my (munch munch) comrades did not survive (munch munch). But thank God that the rest of us (munch munch) are still alive.

(munch munch)

2/20/2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One gesticulated...

I have never had cabin fever. I have had cabin flu, cabin rickets, cabin TB and cabin anthrax.

Also I have never been in a cabin, so do any of those really count?

2/20/2007 5:52 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

This is why we love having R9NE around- to fill us with envy at his "snow days."

Aye, I remember the snow days well... how I loved carving snow men and instilling them all with souls, only to have them die on me.

2/20/2007 7:12 PM