Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

8.16.2006

Tag of the Claw

  1. Grab the nearest book.
  2. Open the book to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence
  4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
  5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
  6. Tag three people


The Science of Vampires
By Katherine Ramsland, Ph.D.


"His classmates voted him as the person most likely to become a vampire, probably because he brought vials of blood to school for lunch and drink [sic] them in front of other students. He also carried the Satanic Bible. He, too, ended up on death row for murder, which he viewed at the time as a 'sacrifice.' During adolescence, Sean spent hours performing private rituals in his bedroom, using his own blood to write notes to Satan."

For my three tag bearers, I choose The Mint Tea Mystic, The Taker of Gist, and Torveld Kuurstar.

Processing 12×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

Dear Satan,

How are you? I'm fine. School was tough today. We had a pop quiz in math class. I got an 87. I guess that alright.

Okay, got to run.

Sincerely,
Sean

8/16/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry gesticulated...

Cant you come up with something a bit more simple ? :)

I will try to do it.

8/16/2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

Vampires & science. that's an interesting concept, & written by a PH.D, no less.

8/16/2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I believe they were post-it notes.

8/16/2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

I don't think my book has that many pages.

8/16/2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

rituals in the bedroom?

Happy Wednesday, love me and the margaritas... sweet dreams!

8/16/2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

I don't own a book. Can I just go to channel 123?

8/16/2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Books are channels.

8/17/2006 12:28 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

As I understand it, there's always something on Channel Z.

8/17/2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


I had to do an essay on vampires back in highscruel. I just had a vampire do it for me. Bastard got an F.

8/17/2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle Souliere gesticulated...

Ha, I'll show you. No tag!!! I will tag myself. Where did I put that roboclaw?!

8/17/2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Vampires are notorious when it comes to spelling and math.

8/17/2006 1:05 PM