Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

1.11.2006

Maintainance and Updates

Okay, this blog has been around for about half a year now, so we've got the following statistics:

104 Posts
916 Comments
2648 Visitors
949 Random slogans
40 Random logos

Also, I suddenly remembered I had a blog strictly for Timages. I completely forgot about it due to that power outage I experienced last week. I drew up a whole batch o' Timages that are available for view right here. I even got caught up on all the days I missed.

The new Timages were all drawn in Flash. Bon appétit!

Processing 6×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Love your stats!

1/11/2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

It averages out to 8.8 comments per post.

1/11/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Calzone gesticulated...

looks like I picked a bad day to off myself

1/12/2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

Great stats.

1/12/2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Nooooo!

1/12/2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen gesticulated...

The timages were funnier then ? as usual. King Crab was my fav. 'heck', Im gonna go look at them again!

Am loving baby-bot more & more each day. You sure know when l>t is in the room!
I think some folks find her a little obnoxious, tho.

1/13/2006 1:59 PM