Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

1.11.2006

G.I. Joe

We've all seen the cartoons. Some kid does somethin' stupid, then G.I. Joe comes out and explains it and everyone learns a valuable lesson. But what if G.I. Joe were a little more Roboshrubby? An extensive search turned up a treasure trove of redubbed G.I. Joe cartoons worthy of the eyes of Roboshrub Incroporated. Behold the joys of:

Stop All the Downloading!
Mr. Body Massage Machine
Porkchop Sandwiches

You can also look at the others here. But hurry- it's only a matter of time before they're taken down.

Processing 4×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Cabe gesticulated...

Can I invest in Roboshrub stock? Or is it a partnership, and not a corporation?

1/11/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

Ebaums world, fun games.

1/11/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure that Roboshrub Inc. is a consortium of Big Oil affiliates, carnies, and of course Dan Quale.

I actually found these videos years ago, but they're funny every single time I watch them.

1/11/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger Gayle gesticulated...

I've never seen Roboshrub so can't really comment on this post.

But that's okay. I came here to thank you for comming by and wishing me well. This has been one duzy of a cold. I'm doing better today, but my nose needs to be replaced! :)

Anyway, thank you.

1/11/2006 2:08 PM