Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

1.21.2006

Welcome, Arbitrary Blogger Employee!

I don't know anyone who works for Blogger, but I know that very shortly, someone who works there (wherever "there" is) will come by and read this blog. How do I know this? Because somehow, my foolproof code to render my blog impervious to Blogger's flagging thing at the top of the toolbar has made them assume that this is a spam blog.

*snaps fingers*


So, if you don't mind, random employee, tell your blogging-industrial complex overlords to take my blog off their list. In fact, tell 'em to put it on the "Blogs Of Note" thingey that you've got on my dashboard. I want people the world over to witness the insanity and sheer randomness that is their birthright! Also, tell Blogger to get rid of the flagging thing because it's pretty lame and caused this whole mess. Then tell 'em to make more blog templates, 'cause I likeses the options! Also, put in more color combos for the bar at the top. And for the love of major league baseball, add some kind of polling feature! Less flags, more polls.

And on a less productive (or more productive, as the scholars will debate) note, I'm more than halfway done with the Super Secret Upgrade. I can't release any specific details, but you'll definitely notice a change the minute I get it all to work.

Q'Pla!

Processing 13×100 Robo-Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

wow how did you take the flagey thingey off?

I am notifying Blogger.

Could you possibly ask for more censorship, when you mock the hand that feeds you?

1/22/2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I notice you're making this about me.

1/22/2006 1:49 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

But if it's that important to Blogger, the solution is intuitively obvious.

1/22/2006 1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

This blog will be taken down shortly after Noon, Monday PST.

1/22/2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I am impervious to the Pacific time zone.

1/22/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Ticharu gesticulated...

It's not too late Gyrobo. Turn back while you still can!!!

1/22/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger Stan gesticulated...

Hey Gyrobo, post a link to my new post on this post, and follow the directions on my post. I'm experimenting.

Thanks

1/22/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Link: progress. Accepted: proposal. Longitude: 89 by 1 minute west.

1/22/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger JM gesticulated...

Good snapping of the fingers

1/22/2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Yes, more templates, I say!

1/22/2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

Bush probably ordered the logs from this blog as well. It's much more interesting than looking at Google searches.

1/22/2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I really think Blogger should give us a polling thing. I mean, they don't even let us put script tags into our posts. That's the only reason we can't use blogpolls.

Polls above all else!

1/22/2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Stan gesticulated...

Gyrobo, did you use the Wizbang Trackback pinger? It seems to have failed.

1/22/2006 10:03 PM