It was rumored that forty years ago the design for a billion dollar bill was inadvertently printed into the pages of a comic book, and that to this day it remains legal tender.
Who started this rumor? Irrelevant. Is it true? Maybe. The Comic Scans Sans Inky Hands (CSSIH) project aims to find out for sure by scanning the pages of as many 1970s comic books as we can.
We have a host of stories for you today, ranging from the unlikely to the improbable, to the downright impossible. Be forewarned: this will be an unparalleled display of horror. Those of you with weak hearts may wish to leave the page.
The Creature from the Black Bog!
The Ghost Rode A Roller Coaster!
Ed’s Young Wife!
- “High Pay Job In Drafting!”
- “Let Me PROVE I Can Make You A New Man!”
- Marvel Bullpen Bulletins
- Prizes or Cash
- Super Speed Karate
- “FREE! Muscle Course That Can Add 3 Inches To Your Arms Fast!”
- “Start a great new life of service and adventure in Conservation Country!”
- “MAIL THIS TODAY in an elvelope”
- “FREE One Million $ Cash $”
- “Stamp Collecting Outfit”
- “Drafting is the open door to a key job in industry”
- DIG THESE!
- “3 Complete Fishing Outfits”
- Class A Racing