Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

12.27.2006

imeru ichi to ni!

Being that this is my first post ever I will answer two questions...

Dear Swigabre,

What would you do if you had a time machine?

Sincerely,

Mark, Mackinac, MI

Well Markus! First off, New York is a state. That being said, I would first go back in time and train dinosaurs to be anything disimilar to a velocitater, which happens to be a velocaraptor mixed with a tator tot. however, my plan would be thwarted by my dear friend Gyrobo. He would train his fellow neanderthals in martial arts. Arming them with prosthetic armor; his mentally disabled army of neanderthals would surely invent fire first. But did he know that my dinos would be equppied with can openers for those ever so delectable delights within a steelcase? The war would wage on forever, but alas. The Iceage! and so ends one of many chapters in human history that will never be told. Ever! So, the moral of the story my dear children is this, Bananas are herbs; NOT FRUIT!

Swigabre !_!

Dear Swigabre,

Is there a certain code or ethics that you live by? If so what are they?

anonymous

Sweet savory sixthteenth note streams! There are too many to list. The first and MOST important being this; There will be no power-pwning noobs in Magic: The Gathering via 400+ damage fireballs! Other than that, the codes I live by are as follows; ATGUCAGCUCGUUGUGCGAGCAUGUAG! Got that? Tell your mRNA to transcript for this and you will be set for life!

Swigabre !_!


More silliness to come!

Processing 10×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Yo, I changed the date and time of the post to today since it was behind your other post.

12/27/2006 4:49 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

Wouldn't that violate the Prime Directive?

12/27/2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Hey yo Adrien...

I mean Pippin,

Did you know there's an End the Game card in Magic the Gathering?

12/27/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The Prime Directive is nonvolatile.

12/27/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger Swigabre gesticulated...

I havn't played Magic seriously since like... revised edition... I remember when those shits and legends cost like 3.99 a pack...

12/28/2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

That dinosaurs vs. Neanderthals thing would make an awesome movie. Think you could get Ron Howard to direct?

mnufzpfb

12/28/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Swigabre gesticulated...

I imagine that my screenplay writing ability is about on par with Helen Keller's ability to see. I could try to get Ron Howard to make it, but I bet he already stole it from me as it is that awesome.

12/28/2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Bob Dole gesticulated...


Bob Dole is back!

To kill Swigabre!

But first...I must find my pills.

Bob Dole!

12/29/2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

We love silliness. The less I understand, the better.

Happy New Year!

12/30/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Sea Sickness Saturday totally rules.

12/30/2006 5:26 PM