Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

11.08.2006

Crushing Failure!

As many of you are probably aware, the American election cycle has just reached its most moderately exciting phase-- the midterm election. The polls aren't in yet, but the slim hope that the Robots Robots Robots Party might pick up seats in the house and senate has been practically decimated. The Mint Tea Mystic will probably drop by the facility to gloat, because nobody won every seat. Again. He'll deflate a little when I remind him that his precious CAP still has no seats. And Gyrobo will be glad to hear that Maurice Hinchey won by a 100% margin, though to be fair, he was running unopposed. My roots are still crossed, though! It seems that RRRP Candidate Thothz-2 has a marginal lead for representative of Vermont... then again, those people will elect anybody. Yes, anybody.

Thothz-2Thothz-2 cares about human-robot relations. Bernard Sanders has never voiced his opinion on the matter!

I wasn't really paying attention to the rest of the results. Something about democrats being in position to take the house and senate and Republicans being asked to "shove it." I'll just wait for tomorrow's newspaper to give me the final tallies and to report whatever lawsuits will be flying over these poll machines.

I knew I should have hacked them...

Processing 20×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger jin gesticulated...

"I knew I should have hacked them..."

BRILLIANT!!!
:-D

*psssst! the pic didn't load...is it me, blogger or the government?*

11/08/2006 1:07 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Robots Robots Robots wasn't on my ticket...

Are you trying to tell me that
A: I should have wrote them in?
B: There were voting problems?
C: Your apprentice Gyrobo messed up the election once again?!

11/08/2006 4:05 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...



P.S> I hope Gyrobo likes his movie. No salary...but he can have all the dirt in my back yard.

11/08/2006 4:05 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Yeah, but do you live in a trailer park where your backyard consists entirely of cement painted green?

apsxmxri

11/08/2006 6:28 AM  
Anonymous rICH gesticulated...

I WON! I WON! I TOOK CONTROL OF THE AMERICAN LOWER HOUSE... NOW, YOU'RE ALL MINE. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

LOOK FOR ME, I WILL BE COMING FROM THE SKY.

11/08/2006 7:02 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier gesticulated...

The robots biggest obstical to picking up any seats in this election is that robots don't have the right to vote. Sorry, Gyrobo.

11/08/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

@Gin: I fixed Roboshrub's image and reloaded it.

@Hippo: Multiple choice! I hope there's a curve, as I only do well on true/false scenarios.

@Jon: The flooronium (as it is properly termed) is not crudely painted, but die-cast with a water-based polymer to give the appearance of the green area of the spectrum on a surface of metallic composition.

@Rich: I warned ye before, the U.S. can't handle your awesome governing abilities! The total lack of subtlety will cause massive public recalls of baby strollers! Why?!

@Professor Xavior: There are 8,000 robots in Virginia who beg to differ.

11/08/2006 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Rich gesticulated...

Why? I thought it'd be obvious Gyrobo. Because under MY regime, mine, all mine, Woo Hoo I'm king of the world mhuahahahaha, erm, yes under MY regime I wont have anyone slacking off. I don't care if you are a baby, you must walk! I will not have this sitting around while other people are doing all the hard work. YES! Walk or die, you stupid babies!

If you see anyone being pushed in a stroller. Call me on my mobile. I'm going on holiday.

11/08/2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Yes, you should have hacked them!

11/09/2006 9:28 PM  
Blogger 13 gesticulated...

hack via computer?

...or hack via bloody axe and evil grin?

11/10/2006 9:26 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Your shrub quotes always tend to be on the conservative side.

I have noticed this for many months and have never said anything.

11/10/2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

If by "conservative" you mean "conserve energy via photosynthesis" then yes.

We enjoy our photosynthesis very much. It produces all kinds of nutrients from which we derive our energy.

11/10/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger jin gesticulated...

MMmmm...sounds YUMMY! Do Photosyntesis Conserves taste like blueberry?

11/11/2006 4:37 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Do fruit flies like a banana?

xtmbxjv

11/11/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

Hi This is Marcy_Peanut, from A LITTLE BENT. I wanted to let you knwo that I have decided to publish my memoirs using my name 'Bhakti'...in this way, my two blogs will be connected.

I have a new post on A LITTLE BENT--I hope you check it out! :)

11/11/2006 5:34 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

HREF=http:dykodrama.blogspot.com"A Little Bent"

11/11/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

oops--what did I just do??

Anyway, you know what happened, Gyrobo? I just switched to Beta Blogger and now both of my blogs have the same "Bhakti" publishing name: no more Marcy_Peanut!!! :(

Why, I ask you....WHY????

11/11/2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Blogger beta is... overrated.

Overrated, I say!

11/11/2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

Good news! After extended negotiations, Fakiegrind Inc. has regained the copywright to several of our more controversial poems, including the Easter Poem you asked about.

In exchange, the Pope has got his funny stick back, and a promise that we will keep our Agents out of Vatican City until filming is completed for the next Da Vinci Code movie.

(he didn't mention anything about a satellite surveillance blackout though)

11/12/2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Uber-poetic-sweetish!

11/12/2006 4:07 PM