Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

3.12.2006

Exile

So, I return from the 2006 shadow government press conference... and what do I find? His "Majesty," Evil Robo-Dole has claimed my throne. I wasn't even aware that I had a throne, since RSI is a company, not a kingdom, but apparently I had one and now it is being used to warm and massage the tush of my most longstanding archnemesis.

I can accept defeat. The forging of the First Church of Tax-Exempt Status has turned my own robotic deities against me. I cannot fight my beliefs.

However, there is a way for me to reclaim my rightful place...

Gyrobo seems to be incapable of defeating His Majesty, and I know of only one being who could ever be considered his equal. I speak of the fallen. Onestar. And once I have revived him as my trusty vizier, all that remains is for me to marry a princess.

So, I begin my quest in the Mountains of Destiny. I must seek out the one sword blessed by the Inspecific Gods. Only then may I combat the powers of the First Church of Tax-Exempt Status.

Processing 33×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Don't forget to bring your Destrucity.

3/13/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger BooTCaT gesticulated...

Hey , life's goin pretty tough man .

Can't get the balence , btween bein a WebWanderer , and a college student .

More time goes onto the web , and yeah more i lose with the marks . F*ck those da*n sh*ts .

What to do ? :-| . Got to proceed .
Currently , iam (tryin) into PHP , cause my mate , needs a Website , up , with some kinda voting features . I even asked Bhakti , for help on those photos. And she said k .

So u see , "CHoice" is the problem .
( Matrix , yeah i love em ).

Hey , i wanna know more on ya, yeah , the man behin the ROBO , where u live , what u do blah blah ....

K , gotta go . Take care mate .

3/13/2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Metapirate gesticulated...

Argh! Ye'll not be able to defeat the Great Evil Robo-Bob Dole without me help... that is, if ye can afford me services.

3/13/2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger flu gesticulated...

hold on... does this mean I got juked on that Jedi Master permit application filing fee?

Crap

3/13/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Not if you filed before January 30, 1909.

3/13/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger sabatkes gesticulated...

Don't talk about the Tax man! I'm going to have to pay this year and not happy about it!

Can you tell me how to do the blog Scrolling list bar on my blog?

3/13/2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Yes, could you tell us all about the scrolling thing?

3/14/2006 6:42 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett gesticulated...

Maybe you should kill that majesty person. Will that get you out of exile?

3/14/2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger unregistered text offender gesticulated...

the easiest way to reclaim you're throne is to make you're self the adversary or grand satan of this new throne, for a start you become diemetricaly opposed to it and thus equal in power to it and secondly it will allso mean that evil robo bob dole or whatever he calls himself will have to turn you into a figure of fear in order to prop up his religion and prevent people from following you thus he will allso have to sign a contract with you detailing this and thats when you take you're chance.

3/14/2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The secret to adding a scrolling blogroll was one of my best blog-related innovations.

In the part of your template where your blogroll begins, replace the <ul> tag with <ul><li>
<ul style="height:300px; overflow:auto; border-bottom:0px; padding:1px;">

and then after your blogroll, after where it says </ul>, put an extra </li></ul>

3/14/2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

It's never been clear what King Evil Robo-Bob Dole's intentions were. And until he strikes, we may never know... in the future.

3/14/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger angel, jr. gesticulated...

Howdy!!

3/14/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Yes. It is.

3/14/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Maybe you could put on a mask and blow up his clock tower. It'll be like G for Vendetta or something.

3/14/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The more I think about it, the more the scope becomes unattenable.

3/14/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Anifanatic gesticulated...

Put some of your sugar in his gas tank, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

3/14/2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

But that would be... oh, I get it!

3/14/2006 9:06 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Hmmmm...are you going to marry a princess?
Have you read the description of the title of my blog? ;)

3/14/2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...



Roboshrub's tax returns are going to be a mess this year.

3/14/2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger His Majesty gesticulated...

Your insistence on living is quite trife, I assure you.

Why can't you just agree that I'm always right about everything because I am?

3/15/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

Because it conflicts with article A36 of my coding, which clearly states that the CUSTOMER is always right.

You've never bought anything. Cheapskate.

3/15/2006 6:25 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

That's it, Roboshrub! Tell that crazy thingey who's boss!

Boss: the one with whom you've entered into a bargain regarding services and currency. That's the very definition.

3/15/2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger em gesticulated...

You are such a motivator!

3/15/2006 8:34 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

That's what my patients keep telling me.

Then they cry.

3/15/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger angel, jr. gesticulated...

I hope you get your thrown back.

3/15/2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

That rolling blogroll is totally boss! (Hey, what the heck does "boss" mean, anyways?)

You are are the true and righful benefactor of blogdom!

3/16/2006 11:58 AM  
Blogger GrasshopperBoy gesticulated...

yayyyyyy...robo wars....lets see some metallic butt being kicked around (and i mean that literally....post pics and videos :P )

3/16/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger ticharu gesticulated...

In the event that you fail...

3/16/2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Faily, retry, abort!

I must summon the Roboshrub's greatest ally, the scurvy mercenary Captain Metabeard!

3/16/2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

I remember seeing robot wars on cable once. The machine swinging the hammer smashed the one with the rotary saw.

3/16/2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Psst, oh, and thanks for the code for the blogroll. It's the bee's pajamas!

3/16/2006 4:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Yes, it is good code. I was tweaking the template and realized the blogroll was very long, and that could be annoying to visitors. So I compacted it for easy use!

I've been meaning to get to that for some time, but I wasn't sure if that code was fully compatible with all major browsers. Turns out it is.

3/16/2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator gesticulated...

Gyrobo, you are wise beyond your ears.

3/16/2006 8:29 PM