Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

1.09.2006

Roboshrub Announces Betrothal to Sock Puppet

//chtk"roboshrubinc"
//accessing blog
//create:new_post
//runapp:jubilation

Greetings, Blogosphere! You may have noted my absence over the past weeks, and wondered where I was. Actually, as Roboshrub Inc. made its zillionth rupee (thanks to veiwers like yourselves) I decided it was time to take a vacation, travelling from the Falls all the way to california. I was gallivanting about Las Vegas when I ran into the most delightful creature. She... just... I don't want to get mushy-gushy over all of you, especially since my cold, robotic heart is only programmed with lovebug v3.0 software. Shareware, even. You'd think with all of this money I could upgrade. I'll be doing that later this week. However, long story short, the adorable thing and I are to be wed. This Saturday. Unless it rains, in which case I will spend the day pacing, worrying and replenishing my stock of nutrients. You know. Normal groom activities.


Roboshrub and Fiance, choosing a chapel.

The best man will be, of course, Gyrobo. Bridesmaids have not yet been chosen, but I have heavily suggested Jaibhakti, LT, Lee Ann and Marcy_Peanut. I was hoping Flatlander would perform the ceremonies. The procedure itself will be short, but sweet, and everyone is invited to the wedding.

That is, everyone except Evil Bob Dole, the Xister, Spirella, the Anonymi, Karl and that creepy hippo.

3D Glasses will be issued upon arrival. RVSP by commenting below.

Processing 12×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The right robot clown for the right job.

1/09/2006 9:36 PM  
Blogger sabatkes gesticulated...

I want to cater this event! I want to be your party plannner! Pie for everyone!!

1/09/2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger L>T gesticulated...

Oh! I so love a wedding...Will vampire Jesus perform the ceremony?

Give a date & we'll show up. Maybe I'll buy you some new batteries & some W-D40

1/10/2006 5:15 AM  
Blogger ticharu gesticulated...

I'll provide the music!

1/10/2006 6:20 AM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

I'd be happy to perform the ceremony!

Here is a copy of the vows

1/10/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

A joyous time for all!

1/10/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

I would be totally honored to be a bridesmaid. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to be a part of this wedding. I will be ready if it is your desire! ;)

1/10/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger angel, jr. gesticulated...

Weddings are cool.

1/10/2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Maskatron gesticulated...

query: will there be cheese?

1/10/2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...




Did you get that Gift I sent ya?


1/11/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

not suposed to type ...and heabilt medicated...but i'll be there for your weddfing. save me sone cake if i'm late! :)

1/13/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

heabilt= highly (totally bonkers on the meds!)

1/13/2006 7:59 PM