Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

1.26.2006

Product #7044-32b "Super Sunshine Socks"

New, from Roboshrub Incorporated: The Super Sunshine Sock Set


The Sunshine Crystal, power source of the Sunshine Socks.

Wherever you go, through rain or through snow, it's best to create a spectacular show. Wear our new invention and it's our contention, if you make an entrance then others will know!


Can cause odd-colored beard growth and eye rot.

New Super Sunshine Socks use photoproductive technology to generate convincing holograms wherever you step. Easy to use, with multiple settings ranging from "Burning Footsteps" to "Trail of Rainbows." Special musical support makes each step both a sensational event and the continuation of a masterpiece. Available in green-and-white-stripes, red-and-white-stripes, rainbow stripes and the classic black-and-white stripes. One size fits all.

Processing 23×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

There... I've added some picture-ific life to your post.

Olé!

1/26/2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Miladysa gesticulated...

They are now on my Christmas list.

Congratulations gyrobo - you are this week's FBF Winner!!!

1/27/2006 4:20 AM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer gesticulated...

Hey, congrads on winning a Tiara. I voted for you, for I found your blog to be quite funny.

1/27/2006 5:31 AM  
Blogger Bill the Apostle gesticulated...

Are robots satans tools? If so I dont like you. If not...sorry

1/27/2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Yes and no. The CEO of Roboshrub Incorporated is also a demigod who once sided with the robot devil, Balzebot, in the Battle of Dolengrad.

Evil Robo-Bob Dole rued that day, I can tell you!

1/27/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger BooTCaT gesticulated...

Hey i like those Cute images toooo...

U use only paint for them ??

They are GR8

`..'

1/27/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Used to use Paint... now it's all Flash.

1/27/2006 1:16 PM  
Blogger Calzone gesticulated...

What up robo? You want to go out later or somethin?

1/27/2006 1:19 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann gesticulated...

Awww, the pics don't show up here at work. I will have to wait until I get home ;)

1/27/2006 1:30 PM  
Blogger ticharu gesticulated...

Sunshine SuperSocks are simply supurb! Savor the smell of sweet success. Yer socks rock, but what is that smell...

1/27/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Now, when you say "robo"...

There's "Gyrobo" and "Roboshrub Incorporated".

Two completely different people. Just wanna be clear on that. I keep in contact with Roboshrub, and he tells me the minute he makes a new post, so I can make pictures for it. But he is not me.

But we share a common ememy: King Evil Robo-Bob Dole.

1/27/2006 2:08 PM  
Anonymous rainbow bright gesticulated...

Admit it Roboshrub, you stole those protoype socks from me! And it thought you were a gentlman-tree-thingy.

Expcect a call from my lawyer, The Orange Ooglebuber.

1/27/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger howardharolds47564951 gesticulated...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

1/27/2006 7:21 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...




FBF?


Well, I'm a rocket man.

1/27/2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Argh! Blog spiders like that are the reason the word verification filter was enabled in the first place!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

1/27/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger angel, jr. gesticulated...

Now is the eye-rot combined with foul odors emitting from the eye, cause that might be a problem.

1/28/2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger Fred gesticulated...

I like the one size fits all feature. As I get fatter in my later years, that's important to me.

1/28/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger Captain Canuck gesticulated...

Hey, sign me up for a pair, would you? I will wear them to next week's Super Hero Fundraiser Ball.

1/28/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

All sales final. Summit the plateau!

1/28/2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Bill the Apostle gesticulated...

When we take over the world we need slaves. How are you guys at nipple clamping?

1/28/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

We are the best of the best in all fields that aren't lego-related.

1/28/2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

GYROBOCOP: I would like to order a special edition pair of your robo-sunshine socks. It would be really cool if every footstep played a bar of Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto #3. The socks would actually propel me along the surface of the Earth at the grand pace of the peace, thwarting me forward at record speeds during the final crecendo!!

Make it HAPPEN!!

1/29/2006 6:29 PM  
Blogger marcy_peanut gesticulated...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://dykodrama.blogspot.com

1/29/2006 6:32 PM