Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

11.15.2005

Teatime of the Soul

I've been a tad down on my luck, lately. Life has kicked my arse so many times over the past couple of months that I'd rather not sit down anymore. Last night, though, as I was getting ready to bludgeon my computer to death, the deer god appeared and told me to disconnect the internet cable from the back. In doing so, I the CPU was freed from my ill-constructed desk, and I could finally see the back of it. I no longer had to try and reattach the mouse while lying flat on my back , head inside a vent, arm reaching around under the slots in a way that would make Harrison Ford cringe.
Just goes to show you... sometimes you have to let go in order to take a hold of a situation.
Or some such nonsense.

Processing 20×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger L>T gesticulated...

you think that's bad, I spilled wine all over my mouse this morning. Not a good thing. 1/2 a bottle of rubbing alchohol poured on it & it's still sticky. you are not doing so bad, we are neck in neck on the veiwer profiles or hits I call them.
I've had to exploit my son's nasty sore to keep up.

11/15/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger L>T gesticulated...

BTW, I'm ahead 854 to 839

11/15/2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The deer god is but one of the deities worshiped by the employees at Roboshrub Inc. There is also Teh, the God of Misspellings.

11/15/2005 7:56 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

Gyrobo--YOU ROCK! (I know that's an eighties thing to say...but I am a child of the eighties).

You not only made my DAY by drawing this lovely profile picture of me...you made my DECADE!!

Thank you So much...and the funny thing is...it's SO me!!!
:)

11/15/2005 8:52 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

p.s. I'm linking to you.

And, I sent an all-points-bulliten out to my mailing list telling them about your terrific masterpiece and gave them your link, as well.

:)

BIG HUG!

11/15/2005 8:53 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Just doing my part, m'am.

Making avatars rule!

11/15/2005 8:57 PM  
Blogger Frida gesticulated...

I love Douglas Adams Dirk Gently books!!!

11/15/2005 10:26 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...

Soon the RoboShrub will worship a new God. The God of the Epson Printer.

11/15/2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger Anonymouse gesticulated...

Why are you linked to Conservative's Conservative? He hates me...cause I hold different views than him. I thought he considered you a TROLL, too???

Just curious!
:)

p.s. I love your animations, too!

11/16/2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Strange... Bride of Zombie, you don't seem to be part of any blog. And yes, I link to everyone, especially those who hate me. What better way to prove I'm not a troll than by telling people to visit his site and leave trollish comments? It all ties into the Theory of Diminished Returns.

11/16/2005 12:09 PM  
Blogger L>T gesticulated...

Ha Ha! 898 to 839. Get crack'n.

11/16/2005 2:27 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I get it... 898 is greater than 839! I'll have to run it my physics team, but if the math checks out it could have some serious real-world consequences. Most notably, mathematically.

11/16/2005 2:32 PM  
Blogger Anonymouse gesticulated...

I actually am part of a blog...I am someone's evil twin...maybe someone you just drew a picture for???

This is my pseudonym. I have a friend who's site I don't like to leave comments on with my 'real' name cause it's just...too weird.

11/16/2005 3:25 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

I used the Bride username before 'cause that's the name I use on Eddie's site (he erased all the Bhakti comments. They weren't even racy comments, just don't agree with his hate-stuff).

By the way, what's with the numbers you and L>T are throwing back and forth. Are you learning how to count cards, or something? :P

11/16/2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger L>T gesticulated...

883 what!?

11/16/2005 7:19 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

1969!!

11/16/2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Numbers are what made this nation great.

11/17/2005 8:46 AM  
Blogger L>T gesticulated...

BTW, what is that picture?

11/17/2005 9:14 AM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

Excepting the # 2000--the year Dick/Bush Jr. took over...

Oh blasphemy...I'm not being too compassionate, am I!

I Love Bush (NOt!)
I Love Bush (NOt!)

damn...can't get myself to say it...

11/17/2005 1:02 PM  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden gesticulated...

11 18 05

Feel better eh? :)

11/18/2005 11:59 AM