1. The whole ressurection thing.
2. The whole disciples-drinking-his-blood thing.
3. Vampires fear crosses. Why is this? Look what happened to Jesus!
4. Everyone knows that vampires are allergic to silver, and Jesus lead an immaterialistic life. Coincidence? I think not.
5. He walked on water. Vampires cannot be submerged in water (or made to cross running water) unless inside their coffins. It is physically impossible.
6. He could fly.
7. Leonardo DaVinci's Last Supper contains hundreds of thousands of bats.
8. It's in the bible, in the letters to the apostles.