Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

10.07.2005

This Post Guarenteed to Reduce Irksome Free Time

You may be thinking, if you exist, and I'm not a madman talking to himself through the magic funbox, that is, you may be thinking, assuming, of course, that you do in fact think, and that I am not the only sentient being in the universe, surrounded by robots, if I'm even sentient and don't just have the illusion of sentience, that is, in that case you may be thinking that this blog is just a series of ramblings and lies. You would be wrong, if I know what I'm talking about, which I believe I do, but that theory could easily be disproved in any of the previously mentioned situations, if I do know what I'm talking about, then you would be wrong. Assuming that you do, in fact, think that this, and by "this" I mean Roboshrub Incorporated, if you think that this is a serious of falsehoods conglomerated by some kind of lunatic who likes to ramble to anyone who will listen, that is.

In all reality, I am actually an average human being, taking for granted that the average human being is something like myself. Everything I write here is true to some extent. It may not be to a very palpable extent, but if you were a very small organism, such as an amoeba or bacteria, assuming that you aren't already, the tiny nugget of truth in my every word would be evident to you. I'm sorry if I have offended any monocellular lifeforms.

At any rate, tommorow is my birthday. And by that, I mean, it is the day I was cloned in a laboratory and then released into Jupiter's atmosphere to collect resources. In my gaseous infantile state it was difficult to manuever amongst more dense gasses, however, I brought back enough toast to last mankind an eternity.

Which is why I feel such great responsibility concerning the brekfalution that has plagued the past year. I did not implant the seeds of revolt, but I did create a backup army of billions. The road to hell really is paved with good intentions. And concrete, I guess.

Anyone who can make sense of the first two paragraphs has earned the right to challenge my leadership of Roboshrub Incorporated in combat.

Processing 3×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

By "paragraphs" you must mean "writing collection processes under collusion".

10/08/2005 12:21 AM  
Anonymous The Teeming Millions gesticulated...

Happy Birthday to you. That is, may you have joy for your creation date, if in fact you were created on this date, which might be conscrewed as actually being a developemental milestone instead of an actual start date. That is, unless you have a specific notion as to when an individual is actually created. Or are we talking Intelligent Design here? If so, we here at TTM, have a few design revisions to discuss with you. That is, if you're interested. None-the-less ... Happy Start Date!!! (wink)

10/08/2005 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/20/2009 4:16 PM