Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

6.22.2005

Welcome to Roboshrub!

Alright, guys, bear with us, because this is going to be cool! Currently I realize that I'm not speaking to anyone; however, I find that if anyone ever comes here (and they'd have to be insane) I'd rather like for them to look back and find this message.

Anyway, we've got a ton of crazy junk we've been saving, found deep in the recesses of the land of boredom and forged with the fires of a thousand ideas! Really. We've got our entire first book of comic strips, along with loads of roboshrubisms waiting to be loaded. It will be a massive shift in filing, the likes of which our universe has never seen. Loads of mediocre artwork and confusing dialogue, all for your enjoyment!

Processing 6×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Metapirate gesticulated...

Yarrrrrr!

Due to a warping in the space time comtinuum, I've been sent back to before Roboshrub Inc. ever existed!

I must buy stock immediately! Arrrr!

Hmmmmm... it's on'y a minute 'til the big opening number... whar's me toothpick?!

6/22/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

woW! i'VE FOUND THE BEGINNING OF THE END!

Leave it to Bhakti (wasn't that a sitcom from the '50's?) to leave the first comment. It's like I'm cutting the ribbon. I've found the prequel (is that an acrual word now...since the Star Warts series began to go backwards??).


p.s. YOU HAVE THE MOST DIFFICULT WORD VERIFICATION THINGYS ON THE ENTIRE BLOGOSHPERE.!

I know where you're coming from now...it's all beginning to make sense to me now...it makes no sense. That's why I LOVE ROBOSHRUB, INC.!!!

p.s. How in J.H.C.'s name do you insert a hyperlink into a comment??? Please let me know before I turn back into Batgirl and ride off into the sunset on my purple motorbike.

11/17/2005 5:22 PM  
Blogger Bhakti gesticulated...

Hey, how come my P.S. posted in the middle?? You got some strange energy going round the mountain here, guys. I mean, Robots.

11/17/2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

Shh. This is clearly a time paradox.

Personally, I gave up all hope when I realized my HTML had become interlaced with both my forum-speak and starcraft cammands.

11/21/2005 6:45 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

It's always fun to leave comments on the first post.

Then someone loses an eye.

12/05/2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger flatlander gesticulated...

Wow, so this is where it all started! I feel like a witness to the Big Bang.

word veri: offkyyl

No kidding!

3/15/2008 10:49 PM