Send As SMS



Credits

Ten thousand years of Roboshrub.

Fangs for the memories.




In today’s state, Roboshrub Incorporated is an entity entirely devoted
to the execution of what normal people would refer to as “bad ideas.”

It was the creator’s original idea that all concepts, whether
useful or not, contribute to the global subconscious level of progress
for the human race. Therefore, we contend that no idea is an unfit
idea, and vow to act on each and every one of them.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department






Changes may not fully take effect until you reload the page.




For your insolence, I condemn you to...

Suffer the Fate of a Thousand Bees!
(Before they go extinct)

Print Logo

6.30.2005

Another Open Thread

We at Roboshrub Inc. have grown irksome with the repetitious scrolling required to visit or revisit the thread wherein comments might be made. Rather than spend human resources attempting to aquire a shoutbox, which would go in the left margin which is otherwise unused gyroboImlookingatyou, we have decided to facilitate a third open comment thread. Click just below to participate in our zany hijinks. Please. We're lonely.

Roboshrub Inc.
Public Communications Department

Processing 31×100 Robo-Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

First! Also, I just found out that we're all doomed!!!

6/30/2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

I already saw that.
Lucky us, not using actual names.
All I google for is random junk, and our emails are FAR too cryptic to decode, so I don't care.

Nonchalance and apathy save the world. AGAIN!

6/30/2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Hey, what are we going to do with the TGC game after it's finished? Photobucket only stores images, and even then only when they're less than 250 kilobytes. How are we going to put the game up for download?!? Riddle me that, Mr. Scientist!

6/30/2005 10:24 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

We shall use www.savefile.com

I have set up an account.

6/30/2005 11:12 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I did some checking and the following file types aren't allowed on Savefile:

bat, pl, cgi, js, php, exe

However, we could quickly get around this by zipping it. All in all, I'm amazed that you keep finding sites like Photobucket and Savefile. Keep it up, and you'll make manager someday!

6/30/2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

But... I'm already... the entire corporation...

6/30/2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

If they don't allow .exe's, zipping may not be enough to get it through. I know gmail won't let a zipped .exe through. YouSendIt, maybe? Or Megaupload. Sucktastic, but they get the job the done.

7/01/2005 1:02 AM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

We shall consider these options on PAIN OF DEATH! I mean, if it don't work.

Bob, you have no avatar.
It is both unlawful and a breach of ettiquette.
Either try to find one or have Tim or I forge one with our awesomely terridibilital paint skills.

7/01/2005 1:29 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

The Great Gyrobo concurs. No one shall go for want of an avatar- not if I have anything to say about it!

7/01/2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

okays, avatar testing post.

7/01/2005 6:26 PM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

Unacceptable compression! Let us try that again.

7/01/2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

Lucky me, I've only got an exoskeleton.

7/01/2005 9:22 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Year of the Goldfish
A Gyrobian Sonnet

As videos replaced beta, DVD will replace video.
My desk is made of a fine oaken wood,
But also exists in the minds and hearts
Of the lamp-people;
Do not aggitate cats in the winter.
For each loop, there is an increment of i
Unless, of course, it is a decrement.
But it's not 2004 anymore.
Bokaran.

--==/ Gyrobo Approved \==--

7/01/2005 9:31 PM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

An exoskeleton just means I get to crush you and hear a pleasing crackling sound before seeing your guts spill out.

A work of unparallelled beauty, Tim.

I am filled with political rage. RAGE!

7/01/2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I've got a thousand more sonnets just like it. Could that rage you're feeling be because Sandra Day O'Connor just resigned from the Supreme Court? I know it ruined my day.

7/01/2005 11:27 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

You guys make me feel as politically oblivious as 98% of America...

7/02/2005 1:09 AM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

Also, I make for a bitter, bitter dough.

7/02/2005 1:10 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

I just got those sheep sprites you sent me. I was hoping for something more along the lines of a monster, but I'll try to do something with them anyway. Also, Bob, I demand that you make a post, one that's so unbelievably amazing that it appears to look into my very soul. My cold, robotic soul.

7/02/2005 12:10 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

I was going to draw a monster. Then I was going to draw a giant ant. Then I was going to draw a robot monster. Then I was going to draw Ghettisbird.
But I ended up drawing a sheep. Don't ask why.

I like the firesheep animation a lot, though.

7/02/2005 1:02 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

You can't go wrong with a good sheep.

7/02/2005 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous gesticulated...

I just found out that lightning bugs aren't really made out of lightning.

7/02/2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

Of course not. They're made of fire.

7/02/2005 6:43 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

You should probably ignore that last anonymous comment. It was made by someone I know very well...

7/02/2005 10:15 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Dude! Is it just me, or are those fireworks loud?!?

7/02/2005 10:20 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

Fireworks?

7/02/2005 10:50 PM  
Blogger destructobob gesticulated...

I live across from the fairgrounds. They were DEAFENING.

7/02/2005 10:58 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

Yeah, 4th of July fireworks or something, they stopped about an hour ago. And in case you weren't paying attention, Blizzard just released another Starcraft patch. Yet they refuse to even talk about a possible Starcraft 2, those Klingons!

7/02/2005 11:06 PM  
Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated gesticulated...

Starcraft is still more popular than most games.

7/02/2005 11:41 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

But at what price?!?

7/03/2005 12:06 AM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo gesticulated...


Bwahaha, you'll never find this post.

How can a mantis turn into a tree?

7/25/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo gesticulated...

If the mantis dies at the base of a sapling, its organic molecules will break down and be absorbed by the roots, until the mantis' mass is essentially part of the tree.

7/25/2006 5:55 PM